Just in case you wanted to do some last minute decorating I thought I'd share some of the lovely paper snowflake craft I have found on Pinterest.
Did you know that most of the super pretty snowflakes are folded in six rather than four:
How to fold by All for the boys
But you don't need to come up with your own designs because all of the following links supply one or more template:
- Snowflake Patters by Whitney Lunt
- Single snowflake by Martha Stewart
- Cupcake case snowflakes by Domestic Goddesque
- Printable for 3 snowflakes by vintage junk
- Faux sneauxflakes from bon temps beignet
- Star wars by dancell.cwahi.net
- Templates with no direct source
And here is one awesome way to display them
Snowflake curtain by Bugs and Fishes
Post a Comment
I have decided to turn off comments on the blog as I am being inundated with spam. I do this with sadness as I love genuine comments from readers. If you would like to leave a comment please email me at TamingtheGoblin@gmail.com or visit the TamingtheGoblin FaceBook page (you can access it through the FB icon in the top right corner of the blog homepage).
Thank you for taking the time to read the blog.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.